To continually monitor and improve the health of the people, including the vulnerable, in Monterey County through coordinated, affordable, high quality health care.
To be a healthcare delivery system that collaborates with other providers to offer accessible, high quality and high value healthcare services in a financially stable manner.
- Seek Strategic Partnerships or Affiliations to Achieve Sustainability, Leading to Separation from Monterey County
- Improve Quality Outcomes and Increase Patient Satisfaction
- Improve Staff Recruitment/Retention
- Improve Patient Centered Care
- Increase Patient Access
- Increase Physician Integration and Alignment
- Move towards Population Health Management
- Attain Financial Stability
- Fund Capital Needs