Natividad's mission is to continually improve the health status of the people of Monterey County through access to affordable, high-quality healthcare services.
Natividad Medical Center is:
- Setting the standards for a model safety net hospital
- An accessible and desired resource of care
- Responsible for best practices, stellar outcomes and high patient and caregiver satisfaction levels
- Seek to understand each patient’s unique needs
- Develop a unique care plan for each patient
- Perform as stewards of safety for our patients
- Commit to creating a culture of questioning, where all questions are welcomed
- Provide a nurturing environment
Our Pledge to You
Our pledge to you, our patient, is to help you understand your healthcare and treatment options.
- We invite you to ask us questions and talk to us about your concerns.
- We commit to caring for you with compassion and respect.
- Excellent treatment is your right, and it is our honor to be part of your healthcare team.