SALINAS, CA–Natividad Medical Center offers a Certified Farmers' Market every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. The Farmers’ Market is located at 1441 Constitution Blvd., outside of building 200-Out Patient Services and is part of Natividad Medical Center’s ongoing commitment to promote wellness and healthy eating among Natividad Medical Center’s staff, patients and their families.
At Natividad Medical Center’s Certified Farmers’ Market run by Everyone’s Harvest, shoppers will find fresh quality fruits and vegetables (many certified organic), beautiful flowers, live plants, and unique gifts from small-scale family farmers and local independent businesses. By shopping at Natividad Medical Center’s California Certified Farmers’ Market you are supporting local California growers.
Join us for on Wednesday, July 30th for a live cooking demo at 12:00 p.m. All attendees can enjoy a sample of the featured recipe and a take home recipe card.
· Rice paper
· Carrots (chopped or thinly sliced)
· Cucumber (sliced lengthwise)
· Avocado (sliced lengthwise)
· Mixed baby greens
· Sunflower seeds (raw without shells)
· Chia seeds
· Other items optional: basil, cilantro, mint, red cabbage
· 1TBS tahini
· 2 tsp Braggs Aminos or Tamari
· 2 tsp Brown Rice Vinegar
· 1 tsp maple syrup
· 4 shakes or cumin or fresh cilantro
· 1 TBS lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
· 1 small Clove of garlic
· Warm water, container to fit rice paper in flat, bowl for sauce, whisk, or blender. knife and cutting board for chopping. garlic press. Sauce can be prepared in blender or by hand.
· Put warm water in container.
· Place rice paper in warm water for 30 seconds.
· Rice paper will begin to soften.
· Remove rice paper from water and place on a surface to build your roll.
· Place desired ingredients on middle line of roll.
· Fold ends
· Roll from one side to the other.
· Don't overfill as rice paper may tear.
· Allow to chill, rice paper will become less sticky.
· Cut or enjoy whole. Dip into sauce.
Rondi Robison is a Certified Health Coach, AADP and Yoga Instructor, RYT who supports her clients and their families to make step-by-step changes in their food and lifestyle choices, so that they permanently reach their health goals. She supports them to do so in a way that’s enjoyable and easily integrated into their lives. Rondi works with clients to help them create a healthier and happier life, navigate through life’s transitions and alternative modalities, maintain maximum health, reduce stress, have more energy, and reach their individual health goals.
Rondi has always had an interest in health and nutrition, exercise, yoga, and healing. Rondi was a competitive athlete for many years and has been teaching yoga for more than 12 years. Rondi has worked with and overcome a number of her own health and life challenges through modifying her food and lifestyle including weight gain, scoliosis, parenting a low birth weight child, and the stress from many of life’s major transitions. She loves working with others to meet their unique health goals!
For more information on Rondi’s program or to schedule your free Health History Consultation contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-359-0165
Download Recipe Card:
For more information on Natividad Medical Center Certified Farmers’ Market contact :
Contact: Iris Peppard, Executive Director
Tel: (831) 384-6961
Fax: (831) 582-9546
For information on Natividad Medical Center contact Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455.