Make a Referral
Patients can be admitted to the rehabilitation program from home, a hospital, or other type of facility. Patients qualify for a referral if the following are met:
- Require daily access to a rehabilitation physician who will oversee his or her medical needs and therapy treatment plan
- Be able to tolerate a relatively intense therapy program, consisting of at least three hours of therapy, five out of every seven days, or in special cases, 15 hours over seven days
- Require 24-hour rehabilitative nursing
- Require at least two types of therapy
- Have the ability to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable period of time
A free pre-admission screening is conducted within two hours of each referral to determine if the patient is an appropriate candidate for the rehabilitation program.
The rehabilitation program accepts most major insurance carriers, including Medicare. We will verify your benefits before you are admitted.