Our Residency Program accepts applications through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service.
We accept applications through November 30. Interviews take place from mid-October through early January. If you are selected to interview, you will be contacted either by phone or email.
We will begin reviewing applications and arranging interviews after all of the following are received:
- ERAS Application
- Personal Statement, addressing:
- Desire to work with underserved communities
- Interest in full spectrum training
- Level of Spanish proficiency
- Future practice plans
- A list of your senior rotations
- Letters of Recommendation (3 or more)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores
The MSPE must be received by the time of your interview.