Located near the California Central Coast is the agriculturally rich Salinas Valley. This Valley is centrally located to many unique attractions and is a short distance from the Monterey Peninsula, San Jose and San Francisco. The Monterey Bay Aquarium, National California Rodeo and Wineries are just a few of the activities that draw people to this area from all over the world.
We are proud to host a farmers’ market at the hospital every Wednesday during the summer.
Learn more about the Farmers’ Market at Natividad >
The cafeteria is located on the first floor. Vending machines are available on the first floor and second floor.
The cafeteria is open Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
Learn more about the Garden Café at Natividad >
- Black Bear Diner – 1391 N David Road
- El Charrito – 122 W Market Street
- First Awakening – 171 Main Street
- Patria – 228 Main Street
- Salinas City BBQ – 700 W Market Street
- Olive Garden – 1580 N Main Street
- Golden China – 1250 N Main Street
- Panda Express – 1570 Constitution Blvd
- Pasta Mia – 1562 Constitution Blvd
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza – 1580 Constitution Blvd
- Creek Bridge Village – Safeway, Gasoline, Starbucks, UPS Store, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank
- Northridge Mall – Macys, Old Navy, H&M, Forever 21, JC Penny, Sears
- Harden Ranch Plaza – Target, Marshalls, Walmart, Michaels
- CVS Pharmacy – 110 E Laurel Drive
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Holiday Inn Express
- Howard Johnson
- Residence Inn
- Courtyard Marriot
- Best Western
- Swenson and Silacci Flowers – 110 John Street (831) 424-2725
- Destiny’s Precious Gifts – 971 N. Main Street (831) 794-8173
- 1150 Auto Center Circle (831) 442-0808